Thursday 23 May 2013

This is happening to me. Now..


I hung up the phone tonight
Something happened for the first time
Deep inside, It was a rush. What a rush
'Cause the possibility, That you would ever feel the same way
About me, It's just too much. Just too much

Why do I keep running from the truth?
All I ever think about is you
You got me hypnotized. So mesmerized
And I've just got to know

Do you ever think, When you're all alone
All that we could be ? Where this thing could go?
Am I crazy or falling in love? Is it real or just another crush?
Do you catch a breath, When I look at you?
Are you holding back. Like the way I do?
'Cause I'm trying, trying to walk away
But I know this crush ain't going away

Has it ever crossed your mind. When we're hanging,
Spending time, girl, are we just friends?
Is there more? Is there more? 
See it's a chance we've gotta take
'Cause I believe that we can make this
Into something that'll last. Last forever. Forever

I fallin' in love. Now


banner
Previous Post
Next Post

0 komentar:

Dari pada cape' hati gara-gara gagal moveon, enakan cape' mata baca postingan saya bloggers :D Nah, kalo sudah baca jangan lupa tinggalkan komentar, saran, ataupun kritiknya. Begitulah pembaca yang baik semestinya :D